CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- 06636
Customer Service Job Fair Tuesday, May 6, 2014 from 1pm to 5pm. Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel, 4440 West John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX 75063. Bring an updated resume.
We are looking for high energy enthusiastic employees that can successfully demonstrate a positive attitude and provide our customers with phenomenal service! We offer competitive pay, shift differential, training and development as well as medical/ dental, 401K benefits. We are located in the Las Colinas area where our facility offers covered parking, fitness center and cafeteria services for our employees. Our next training class is scheduled on May 27, 2014.
Candidates must be able to:
* Work an 8 hour 2nd shift schedule between the hours of 3pm to 3am.
* Proactively process member requests for roadside assistance.
* Receive and review member service requests in a timely manner.
* Enhance member relationships by demonstrating concern for member safety.
* Keep members informed of the status and progress of their service requests.
* Use logic and reasoning skills to address and resolve issues that may impede delivery of quality service.
* Act and interact effectively and productively to provide timely & quality delivery of member roadside assistance needs.
* Build appropriate rapport with the member and service provider network.
* Possess ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations.
* Candidates must possess the desire to be the best in customer service.
* Offer superb telephone etiquette and have solid vocabulary and math skills.
* Must be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic computer skills and 30 wpm keyboarding is required.
* High School diploma or GED is required.
* Demonstrated job stability and customer service work experience in any field is necessary.
The Call Center is a 24 hour/ 7 days per week operation requiring candidates to be able to work Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Must be available between the hours of 3pm and 3am. Must be able to pass an extensive background check and a hair follicle drug analysis. Must also be able to provide proof of education and work history. Apply online at: https://acecareers.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=06636 or attend event on May 6. AAA, legendary service, something to be proud of! AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.